Monday, February 25, 2013

Beauty boxes and all that jazz

Hello my lovelies!

Sorry for being MIA a bit lately, but I went to Spain and wasn't really inspired to write. Or rather, I was too busy doing other things to write anything.

But when I got back to Brussels, on a rather gloomy Monday morning, I was totally surprised by this:

I'm not sure how much can you really see on these pics, but for those who think they see three beauty boxes... Yes, that's right!!! There are 3 of them in here!!!! THREE!

I ordered one box last month & got three instead! Go figure!

I have to say, this month's box (boxes????) are really amazing, so I'm kind of happy I got to receive three!!! But then again, the honest person in me is thinking 'who made the mistake'?!?! And I feel responsible & almost guilty for having received them... I know, weird...

I have already contacted the Deauty people and hopefully we'll get things sorted before I get too attached to my Biotherm hand cream, L'oreal Mythic Oil shampoo, L'oreal eyeliner, or Eucerin shower gel... Quite an awesome bunch, huh?

Has something like this ever happened to you? How did you react????

 

8 comments:

  1. How exciting - fingers crossed you get to keep them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle!thanks for your comment!crazy huh?got three boxes instead of one.;)

      Delete
  2. This looks amazing! I can't believe they sent you three!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...lucky me, I guess:-)
      thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. hmm niezła pomyłka, czyli w każdym jest to samo? ciekawi mnie ten olejek L'oreal więc może zacznij testować:]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ten olejek jest szamponem i uwielbiam go
      ale trzeba uwazac,bo ma taki rich sklad,ze moze przeciazac:-)ale zapach i dzialanie super

      Delete
  4. ale rozumiem, że płaciłaś za jedno? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no tak...pomylili sie chlopaki:-)
      zkontaktowalam sie z firma, no i wszystko juz jest ok
      zostalo mi 1 pudelko hhihi,ale zuzyje do konca!

      Delete