It's spring... apparently!
If it wasn't for the pop up in my phone, I really could not tell :-)
I don't know about you guys, but in Brussels, it snowed yesterday... And there's no sun...And no birds singing...
So yeah, for me, it's still not spring time.
I got my Deauty box yesterday & it made me temporarily happy :-) why only temporarily? Because I got it at work, and I had to carry it all the way to my house, and mind you, in this cold weather it was no fun.
* Revitalash- I heard about it & only good things too. So soon you can expect a little update on how my lashes are doing. MakeupAlley girls seems to love it, Click, so I'm hoping I will too.
* Nuxe oil- this is the regular version with no glitter in it.Click I love how it smells & feels really nice on my skin. And with 98% of the ingredients being all natural, there is nothing that can be wrong with it, now is there.
* Clinique High Impact mascara- I already had this mascara before & wasn't super happy. Then again, I'm never supper happy with mascaras...I like some, but I still haven't found my holy grail.
* Babor Khanya of Africa Revitalizing Body Lotion- feels super moisturizing, easily absorbs into the skin & smells divine.
* Loreal CC cream- This is something new. After all the rave about all the BB creams on the market, Loreal came up with a CC cream (Color control). It seems slightly dark at first, but can be a nice evening base to put under your foundation, or to be worn on its own. The color of the product is green, which is supposed to combat redness. Click I like it, I think... Then again, I have only used it twice, so time will tell.