Tuesday, March 5, 2013

how to live?

Today is a day for reflection...what could have/ might have been or what is & eventually, will be...
I can't always be positive & think life is simply amazing.
I can't always be sad either...

But today, I'm more quiet than normally, trying to slow down on purpose, to think about the really important things in life & to listen to my heart. What it tells me, if it's sad, scared, happy...

I'm not sure if all of this makes sense, but to me, it does, so please bear with me until the next post.


http://aromierotici.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/amouage-reflection-man.html
Source: web


2 comments:

  1. Też tak mam ostatnio nawet często, tyle przemyśleń a głowa taka mała;) Całujemy serdecznie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hej kochana.moze to co w tym marcowym powietrzu? :-)sama nie wiem.brakuje mi motywacji.
      a twoje przemyslenia mam nadzieje prowadza do wspanialych wnioskow! buziaki

      Delete